Fiberglass Reinforcing Product (FRP) Bar Supplier
Harris Supply is a supplier of sand coated, V-ROD FRP rebar. Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP), rebar, also known as GFRP or Composite Rebar, provides superior corrosion resistance and durability, making it a great alternative to traditional steel rebar. V-ROD rebar is a non-corrosive concrete reinforcement that suitable for any structural or architectural application.
Benefits of GFRP Rebar
- Non-corrosive and durable life span
- Electrically and thermally non-conductive
- Twice as strong as traditional steel
- Competitive Pricing
- 75% lighter than steel, decreasing freight and labor costs.
Fiberglass Rebar Applications
- Concrete exposed to corrosive environments: marine chlorides, high voltage and electromagnetic fields
- Building construction and preservation: reinforcement of building foundations, sewage, slabs and more. Additionally, aids in the restoration and pinning of stone elements and slabs.
- Masonry: strengthening seismic, wind and blast strengthening of unreinforced masonry
- Agriculture and dairy farming: reinforcement floors for barns, pig houses and poultry farms. Industrial supporting trellis, greenhouse frames and treatment plants.
- Road Construction: reinforcement for roadways, airfield slabs, railway sleepers, transmission towers and much more.
Why Harris Supply Solutions
Harris Supply Solutions is part of the Harris Steel Group, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Nucor Corporation. We have grown to become one of the largest suppliers of rebar and steel remesh in the United States. Our main customers include contractor supply yards, fabricators, lumber yards, pre-cast concrete and contractors.
Harris Supply Solutions has national coverage, with regional sales presence, and several warehouse locations to service your local market needs.
Harris Supply Solutions is a wholesale distributor for customers looking for a long-term partnership. Price quotes are only available to current account holders.
To request a consultation, contact us today.